来源：仙剑客栈菜谱 时间： 2019-04-16
v.遗失，失去( lose的现在分词 ); (使)失去(所需要的东西，尤指钱); (因事故、年老、死亡等)损失; 浪费
1. On the law of averages we just can't go on losing.
2. Farmers are increasingly losing touch with their instinct for managing the land.
3. At first I felt very resentful and angry about losing my job.
4. Their soldiers had to retreat ignominiously after losing hundreds of lives.
5. The company has steadily been losing market share to Boeing and Airbus.
6. The crew fought a losing battle to try to restart the engines.
7. Newcastle went out of the competition, losing 2-1 on aggregate.
8. Advertising agencies are losing their once-powerful grip on brand marketing.
9. In presenting a more professional image the party risks losing its individuality.
10. Michael held on to her arm, losin杭州癫痫医院哪最好g himself in the music.
1. Some battles you win, some battles you lose.
2. He appealed to his countrymen not to lose heart.
3. Torn muscles retract, and lose strength, structure, and tightness.
4. Having children was the quickest way to lose your street cred.
5. I can lose a few pounds without resorting to daft diets.
6. Without continued learning, graduates will lose their intellectual vitality.
7. I've never seen him get cross or lose his temper.
8. The shirt's cuffs won't sag and lose their shape after washing.
9. If you don't do it soon you're going to lose the opportunity.
10. He rushed home, realising there was no time to lose.
癫痫的药物治疗nt-variant-ligatures: normal; orphans: 2; widows: 2;"> 2.
Copyright © 仙剑客栈菜谱 2002-2016, All Rights Reserved . ICP备 12009818号